Sacrilege and disrespect towards Hindus and Hinduism by Netfirms

The use of Indian symbols/God is a trivial and sacrilege with a disrespect to Hinduism. Netfirms don't even seem to understand what is Karma as per Indian philo. Why you did not use Islamic symbols or even Jesus?

You show how insensible you are with your bias and partial mindset. Is it because Hindus are not like Muslims who will gun you down that they can be insulted?

I am offended but can understand your bigoted Christian disrespect towards Indian Culture and its ethos. Your ads is misleading and offending.

I can now understand this site: http://netfirms.pissedconsumer.com/ and http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/netfirms-c359647.html due to your barbarian mind-set.

Reason of review: disrespect and misused of Hinduism symbols/representation for ads.

Preferred solution: shows tolerance and respect towards others' cultures and religion and don't make inappropriate use of religious symbols .

Had an Experience with Netfirms?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Rise Broadband - How bad can they get? Rise Broadband "Rise Broadband works hard to be one of the worst internet service providers in the US. They offer third-world quality and speed while grossly overcharging for service that is often..." Read more Freedompop - The WORST experience with a phone carrier I have EVER HAD Freedompop "I opened a FreedomPop account for my son last November (2016). He is in middle school and with his evolving social schedule, it was necessary to make sure he had..." Read more COMCAST HIRED SUB (DUDA CABLE).  BAD!!!!!!! Comcast "COMCAST HIRED SUB (DUDA CABLE). BAD!!!!!!!..." Read more Sonetel - Smells like a scam Sonetel "I recently bought 2 numbers for overseas. The service was terrible. About 50% of the time I was getting either one-way connection (the other party was hearing me, but I..." Read more Camping World - STAY AWAY...... Camping World "On 2/15/2017 the transfer switch on my Diesel Pusher RV went out. I brought my RV to Camping World-Woodstock Georgia for repair/replacement. The total charge for replacement of the transfer..." Read more Gearbest - Mini Octopus Style Mobile Phone Stand Flexible Tripod Gearbest "I bought tripod for a smartphone. The smartphone itself now stands and can be turned in any direction. To watch the video is very convenient, I recommend to buy. Excellent..." Read more Eharmony customer service 1.844.238.8666 eharmony customer service phone number Eharmony "eharmony customer service phone number eharmony customer service eharmony contact eharmony phone number eharmony customer service number www eharmony com customer service eharmony com phone number www eharmony com contact..." Read more Kate Somerville - Broken cap on new tube of product Kate Somerville "bought it Sat out of state. Got home Sun. Opened it Mon. The nipple on the flip cap that would close into the dispenser opening isn't there meaning (a) the..." Read more