Sacrilege and disrespect towards Hindus and Hinduism by Netfirms
The use of Indian symbols/God is a trivial and sacrilege with a disrespect to Hinduism. Netfirms don't even seem to understand what is Karma as per Indian philo. Why you did not use Islamic symbols or even Jesus?
You show how insensible you are with your bias and partial mindset. Is it because Hindus are not like Muslims who will gun you down that they can be insulted?
I am offended but can understand your bigoted Christian disrespect towards Indian Culture and its ethos. Your ads is misleading and offending.
I can now understand this site: http://netfirms.pissedconsumer.com/ and http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/netfirms-c359647.html due to your barbarian mind-set.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- disrespect and misused of Hinduism symbols/representation for ads
- Preferred solution:
- shows tolerance and respect towards others' cultures and religion and don't make inappropriate use of religious symbols
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "During March 2015 i subscribed to web.com, the service delivery was pathetic therefor decided to find another service provider. I complained in writing to web.com as well as that they debit..."
- "When you subscribe to their Yearly Unlimited Premium plan, their website says that you get 2 free premium apps which are Site Booster and Form Builder. I only used the Site..."
- "I have been suffering at the hands of ARVIXE.com for the past 15 days. 1. They charge your credit card without your authorization. Repeated requests to remove my Credit Card Info..."
- "I ordered a miu miu shoes online, they came the wrong size so I went to the store itself to exchange them...they did not have them in their inventory. So..."
- "Duis felis eros, consectetur vitae nisi sit amet, tristique hendrerit turpis. *** sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Sed sit amet placerat enim. Aenean sagittis..."
- "...This company lied and said they attempted to deliver a package at 8:04 pm at night to a business..."