Sacrilege and disrespect towards Hindus and Hinduism by Netfirms
The use of Indian symbols/God is a trivial and sacrilege with a disrespect to Hinduism. Netfirms don't even seem to understand what is Karma as per Indian philo. Why you did not use Islamic symbols or even Jesus?
You show how insensible you are with your bias and partial mindset. Is it because Hindus are not like Muslims who will gun you down that they can be insulted?
I am offended but can understand your bigoted Christian disrespect towards Indian Culture and its ethos. Your ads is misleading and offending.
I can now understand this site: http://netfirms.pissedconsumer.com/ and http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/netfirms-c359647.html due to your barbarian mind-set.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- disrespect and misused of Hinduism symbols/representation for ads
- Preferred solution:
- shows tolerance and respect towards others' cultures and religion and don't make inappropriate use of religious symbols
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I just purchased my Godaddy account to find out it blocks all connections except 80 and one other. In other words we can't use the 2195 connection that is required...."
- "I contacted my CC card company last month because I had been charged for unrequested services totaling $141. I disputed it with the CC company and was immediately credited...."
- "Ordered for a VPS and recieved: - Recieved a non-functional VPS - Extreme poor performance (Memory and connection) - Was faulty already right from the start: - Slow and almost non-existent support - No..."
- "While Cameron Taylor quotes great prices, he is the most unprofessional business owner I have EVER worked with. I hired him on July 31, 2016 to repair my garage floor,..."
- "Several attempts were made by email to support to Whitepages to opt out of their website publication of personal information that is inaccurate, and their replies by email attempted to..."
- "I ordered this for a 5 year old child's birthday. The item arrived weeks later - nowhere did it disclose on the site that it was coming from CHINA by..."