Just an update to what already ben posted here. Unlimited does NOT mean unlimited.
According to their terms of service, you cannot use them a storage, backups or anything else other than the execution of an operating website.
I do run a website and am not using it for anything that contravenes these rules, yet I'm over my limit on an
UNLIMITED disc space site.
Nothing but double speak from anyone there. My account rep named below:
(888) 688-4808 Toll-Free
Mon-Fri, 8:00 AM-5:00 PM / Arizona Time
had nothing but nonsense and couldn't answer my simple question. "why does unlimited not mean unlimited to Netfirms"
Her only solution was to up sell me to private hosting at a min of $45 month.
Your kidding me right ?
STAY AWAY FROM THIS FRAUDULENT COMPANY !
STAY AWAY FROM NETFIRMS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Web Hosting
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Sacrilege and disrespect towards Hindus and Hinduism by Netfirms The use of Indian symbols/God is a trivial and sacrilege with a disrespect to Hinduism. Netfirms don't even seem to understand what..."
- "I bought the MI3 via Lazada.com in the Philippines as they are the only distributors for this phone here. It cost 10.599PHP. I was working fine for about three weeks..."
- "I sit hear and read all these interesting comments and it just baffles me at the way people communicate their feelings. If anyone has ACTUALLY taken the time to..."
- "Hi, I live in a city of a million people. I am a woman who works in construction. It is clearly a man who finds the product for marks. This..."
- "What a terrible store! Do yourself a favour and DO NOT shop here, no matter how cheap their prices are. I purchased a couch last week along with a coffee table,..."
- "I became a susciber of wen thinking I was ok because it was backed by gunthy render what aistake. They sent me things I didn't order so I'd call and..."
- "I ordered a miu miu shoes online, they came the wrong size so I went to the store itself to exchange them...they did not have them in their inventory. So..."
- "I have been paying for 10 years and now they stopped taking my payments all of a sudden,,,, no one knows why, they brought my fico from 748 down to..."
- "Terrible customer service I ordered 2 Canvas couple of days ago as soon as did my purchase I noticed my canvas were black & white and I sent you guys..."