In 2015 Netfirms removed the ability of customers to delete their own domains from their account and now require customers to call Netfirms Customer Support.I got tired of being asked if I want to do this or that which would cost me more money.

I have 10 domains under a main account with Netfirms. I allowed the main account domain to expire (since I can no longer remove it myself) and now Netfirms has blocked all 11 Domains. I can not longer recommend Netfirms to Anyone - BEWARE !!! You have been WARNED !!!

It is disgusting that Corporations can do this to customers.Locking all my domains because I do not want to renew just 1 domain.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of domain registration and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1. Netfirms needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned domain registration in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Netfirms.

Had an Experience with Netfirms?

Comments