I've been with Netfirms for over a month now and it seems like they are more problems with this company than you can ever imagine. Here are some of the problems I encountered:
1. After I signed up with them, I found out that my domains locations were not direct. The domains location is usually something like Netfirms.thedomainname.com.
2. My websites were down at least three times in one month.
3. Had some difficulties accessing my cpanel at least five times.
4. My Blog on one of the sites doesn't work now because they have their own software that I am supposed to use if I want the blog to be functional.
5. Tried o install AWSTATS, and it took me two weeks to get working (and only working for one of my websites) because the support team just kept giving me wrong information.
My advise is find some other hosting co. for your website. My recommendation is to do a google search for the best ranked websting co's and you should be able to get a list of the top 10.
Monetary Loss: $135.