I tried to close my account due to them wiping out my websites - yup, while trying to solve problems. The lady was on the phone FOREVER and had no idea or experience on how to solve ANYTHING.

Mam, just a minute mam while I check out this problem mam. I tired to port my domains to a different company who said I could then after paying said they don't accept .ca. Are all of these companies unscrupulous? Now netfirms is unable to access my domains and it's been weeks of problem solving getting passed on from one person to another.

They asked for my divers license to prove who I am. After submitting it I felt sick as I don't trust them. They are still not able to release them and looked into totally different domains ??? the .coms The woman on the phone said that I couldn't talk with Tucows because Netfirms OWNS Tucows and I won't get any answers different.

I said really, you own Tucows? Still not resolved, want to get away from them forever

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $2000. This person is overall dissatisfied with Netfirms. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Netfirms.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hosting category for more informed decision or compare Netfirms to other companies on our site.

Comments